After choosing We Decor as your preferred contractor, the design process is divided into six steps::
• Listen: The first meeting is like a first date, but without the butterflies. We will use this opportunity to get to know you and to understand your vision for the new space. This step involves taking photographs of your new space, checking existing furniture and discussing the budget and timeline of the project.
• Analyze: Based on the first meeting we identify and prioritize the key requirements. The brain storming and planning starts to fulfill your requirements.
• Estimate: We provide the layout design and space planning. We will demonstrate the concepts of the project via 3D drawings, which will reflect our complete understanding of your taste and liking. We will also provide an estimation of the project cost and list the options available for the material that can be used.
• Agree: In this meeting we finalize the conceptual design and the budget, which will allow us to start with the implementation.
• Design: In this stage a detailed Construction Drawings are prepared and submitted for the your approval. The drawings include all engineering plans such as electrical, mechanical, structural, and/or civil engineering plans, landscape plans, final interior design plans. This step also includes the application to required approvals (DM, Civil Defense, Tarakhees, Tecom, Emaar…)
•Build: After getting all necessary approvals and finalizing all designs and material, the implementation phase starts according to the agreed schedule. We decor will keep you updated on the work progress.
After completing the work we will apply for all relevant authorities’ final inspections and hand over the project.